So I have heard a lot about "blogging" and thanks to my sister-in-law Kristen, I thought I would give it a try.
Once again, the boys and I are traveling. We are in Salt Lake right now and leaving for Flaming Gorge on Wednesday. We are planning a trip down the Green River on Thursday. Am I nuts to float the river with a 2 year old and an 11 month old? YES! I will have pleanty of help from my family, so it should be good time.
We flew up to Utah for my 10 year Olympus High School Reunion (Go Titans). The reunion was a lot more fun than I thought it would be. Nate, after a little encouraging, flew in for it. He was such a trooper. Not many husbands would fly in just for that. I was able to see all my old high school friends. And even went to lunch with a couple of them.
Brock and Brody are doing great. They are so much fun. Brock is so full of energy and I swear the kid never stops. He is almost 3 and still napping in the afternoon (thankgoodness). If I ran around as much as he does I would need more than just one nap. He starts preschool in October and is almost as excited as I am for it. The other morning I asked if he had good dreams and what he dreamed about and with a big smile on his face he said "My School". He is speaking so well and saying he funniest things. A few of his favorites are..."Holy Mackrel!", "Oh My Gosh" and "Dang It". Don't ask me where he gets them.
Brody is almost 1 and getting ready to walk. He is such a happy baby. Just like his brother he doesn't sit still. The plane rides are not enjoyable for me at all. He is definitely a "Mama's Boy". He follows me around all day pulling himself up on my legs while saying "Mama Mama." It gets really old by the end of the day. If he weren't so cute, we might have a problem. He is smiling all the time. He has the cutest laugh I have ever heard. It's kind of like a fat boy chuckle. Yes, he is fat, and I love it. He has the chubbiest little thighs. Grandma Elon calls him Thunder Thighs, and it fits. I and sure he will thin out once he begins to walk.
Well, I will end this now. Next time it will be shorter and hopefully more fun to read. Hope you all enjoy reading The Adventures of Brock and Brody.
Brittany
16 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment