Saturday, December 01, 2007

Rain Rain Go Away


It has been raining non-stop for over 24 hours here in the desert of Arizona. It started at about 9:00 yesterday morning and it is still coming down. To say the least I am ready for it to stop. Our entire back yard is one giant puddle. It is crazy. Our pool is almost to the top. Luckily we have a some decking that will hold the water back a little longer. It will be a mess if the pool floods.

I know it has been awhile since my last update. Things are going great for us. We spent Thanksgiving in Flagstaff with Nate's sister and her family. It was so much fun and the food was delicious. The next day we went shopping and I mean shopping. We started at 8:00 am and ended ant 9:30 pm. I slept really well that night. I got most of my shopping done in one day. It feels pretty good.

Last week my parents came down to spend the week with us. We had such a great time with them. Brock and Brody loved having Grandpa and Grandma here. When we dropped them off at the airport I told Brock to give them a hug goodbye and he said..."No, I want to go with them." How cute is that. My boys love both sets of grandparents so much. It is so fun to see them interact with them. We went to the zoo and the boys loved every minute of it. They ran from animal to animal. It was so hard to say goodbye to them. We can't wait to see them and all our other family at Christmas time.

0 comments: