Monday, January 28, 2008

Grandma "LaBelle"

On December 6th my dear Grandma LaVelle had a massive stroke and was rushed to the emergency room. Thanks to neighbors, family and a very understanding husband I was able to drop everything and fly out to be with her and my family. Over the next 6 weeks I spent more time in Utah than in Arizona. I was able to spend a lot of time with my Grandma and was able to say goodbye to her. She was an amazing lady to say the least and I cherish the memories and the example she was to me. Saying that she will be missed just doesn't seem to be enough. On January 17th she passed away. Her funeral was beautiful and I was so thankful to be part of it. I have an amazing family. We are so very close and we take such good care of eachother. I love them dearly and am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life.
My sister Melinda and Grandma "LaBelle"

0 comments: