I can't believe how fast the last six months have come and gone. My little Cooper is officially 6 months old. He is an amazing baby. He rarely cries. He smiles and laughs easily. Especially if his big brothers are around. All they have to do is say "Hi Cooper" and he will give them the biggest grin. There are a few things that he is not really fond of, one of them is the bath tub. He has just recently stopped crying through his entire bath. The other is solid foods. He cries as soon as I put him in the high chair. We just keep trying new foods hoping that he will start to like something. He is starting to play with toys and trying to talk to us. We all love this sweet little man and are so happy that he is part of our family.
This is what makes me smile!
I am so blessed.
2 comments:
What a cute post with some dang cute boys. And you look HOT!
good boy just lay back with that sweet little mouth open mmmmmmmmmmmmm this will taste soooooooooo good
Post a Comment