Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sunday

What do you do on a Sunday when you don't have church until 2:00? 
Make bugs. 

My sister-in-law gave this to my boys for Christmas.  It is the boy version of an Easy Bake Oven.  The difference is it makes bugs not yummy sweets.

My boys love playing with it and creating all sorts of crazy looking bugs.

Working Together


Careful to get the colors just right


The end result is a rubber insect that is perfect for playing with

Had to include a picture of this cutie

4 comments:

amber buhrley said...

Very cute! Love the idea. Remind me when I move back to boise to get this for porter. Love the new look of your blog and that you are posting so much more!

Shannon said...

Very cute!! I think Hannah may like this better than the baking one!! Love your posts! Glad you've stepped into the blogger world more often! :)

wittygal said...

I love the look of concentration on the boys faces. Followed up by the cutest little baby smile, EVER!

Jennie said...

Boys + Bugs = Pure Delight. Why is that anyway???