Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I think I'm going to like this bloging thing


So here we are again, 3 month later. Once I get used to doing this I think it will be great.

We have had quite the eventful summer so far. We have ventured to Disneyland, had Nate's family come to visit, gone home to Utah twice and are awaiting our 3rd trip in Aug. to visit my family, Nate and Brock went camping and I went up to girls camp. All in all we have had a great time.
Brody is in the process of potty training and wow what a process it is. He has gone "Big Potty" at least twice everyday in the toilet. I just wish he would tell me that he has to go before he actually does it. Oh well, hopefully it will click SOON!!!!
Brock is so ready for school to start. He asks every day if it is time to go to school yet. We have been counting down the days on our calander. Wednesday night is Back 2 School night and I think he will love it. School starts Monday morning and he can't wait. I can't wait to only have to take one kid to the grocery store.

Nate and I are doing great. We are in the process of opening up a second office for Nate about 15 minutes from our house in a place called Vistancia. It is a beautiful area and Nate will be one of the first Dentists there. Keep your fingers crossed for us that all goes well.

1 comments:

Creative Corner said...

Hello! I am so glad you got a blog, or are using a blog. My sister got me into it and now I think it is so fun because it is an easy way to keep up to date. We really do need to do a get together sometime. I would love to see your house and Jen's too! Sounds like a great summer and I cant believe that Brody is potty training! AWESOME!