Thursday, August 02, 2007

We need your VOTE!!

So for some odd reason Nate and I felt like we needed more chaos in our lives. Having a 3 year old and a potty training 1 year old wasn't enough. So.....we went out and bought ourselves another dog. Maybe she and Brody can potty train together. We haven't named her yet. The options are Ruby, Nellie, Rikki and Murphy. Let us know your vote.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hammonds!
I really like this blogging stuff. my cousin started one to update everyone on her risky pregnancy and i have had a couple other friends do it too. I have thought about setting one up too but obviously havent yet. As for my vote I like Nellie,(or rikki) they sound good with Maddie. Any way sounds like you guys are doing great and hope all will work out with Nates office thats awesome!
We miss you guys take care, Nicole

Kristen said...

My vote is for Murphy. I like them all, but Murphy stood out for me. Congrats on the new addition to your family. So cute. And BTW....love that you are blogging!

Shaun & April said...

Brit- So cute. I am so jealous. Sophie is so big and not a true "small" yorkie. I almost bought another one a couple of months ago but Shaun flipped about the price. Maybe I can convince him soon...