


On November 4, 2003 a little bundle of Brock came into this world 3 weeks early. His parents were not ready to say the least. Yes, they had the crib and the carseat, but the bags were not packed and they headed off to the hospital without the camera. Lucky for them, they had some amazing friends name Matt and Amber Buhrley that lived close by and that just 3 days earlier had gone through the same experience. The call was made and Matt and Amber went to our house, pack my bag, the baby's bag, grabbed my makeup case(we must look our best when giving birth)and yes the cameras. It is so crazy to think that all that took place 4 years ago.
Brock is such a good little boy. He loves being 4. For the last few weeks he has asked everyday if he was 4 yet. I can't tell you how excited he was when I finally answered yes.
A few things that Brock loves.
--Playing his Leapster, a video game he got for his birthday
--Watching TV
--Going to school
--Playing at the park
--Milk, the day can't begin without a big glass of milk
--Cold cereal, he gets this from me
--Reading books
--Wearing hats, just like his Daddy
--The color green
--Being 4
A few things that I love about Brock.
--His smile, he has the greatest dimples
--That he likes to snuggle with me in the morning and not his Dad
--How sweet and soft he is to Mattie our dog
--That he is always so excited to go to school
--That he likes to hear me sing to him
--That he can laugh at anything
--How passionate he is about his milk
--That he tries to match his clothes
--That he thinks that it is cool to dress in all green
--That he wants to have a little sister some day. No this is not an announcement.
--He taught me what it means to love someone 100% unconditionally
I could go on and on about all the things I love about my Brock-a-doodle-do. Let's just say that I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for allowing me to be Brock's Mommy. I couldn't as for a better job. I love you Brock and can't wait to see what the future holds for you. You have so much potential and can do anything you want. Thanks for being such a good boy and such a great big brother to Brody.
16 years ago
3 comments:
Wow! After reading your post it reminds me that it is pretty amazing that we went through that 4 years ago. At times it seems like it was just yesterday and then I think about all that we have been through since then, and it seems like forever ago! We miss you guys! Happy birthday Brock!
e03084 years ago!! Oh yeah, I remember, push push he's out, put on my normal jeans and off we go. LOL! I am just jealous. Love you and Brock! Happy birthday from Aunt Christie!
Sorry I'm a little behind. I've been trying to keep on these. . .
Happy Birthday Brock!
Post a Comment