Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Halloween





So I have gotten quite far behind on my blogging. I will start with Halloween and then update a little each day.

We had a great Halloween. It was so much fun. We went to 3 different parties. Two were a lot of fun and one was not all that great. We still managed to have a good time. As for trick or treating my boys didn't last all that long. Maybe 10 minutes. About 1/4 of the way around our neighborhood I started hearing...I'm tired, I want some milk, I don't want anymore candy. After those coments, we were back home. It seemed that the boys favorite part of the night was handing out the candy to the kids that came up to our house. In Arizona the weather is so nice that you just plant yourself in your driveway or on the porch and hand out candy. It makes it a lot easier that running to the door every few minutes. Needless to say the boys had a blast. Brock dressed up like Diego and Brody was Buzz Lightyear. Hope you like the pictures.

5 comments:

Christie Stewart said...

Yeah, keep up with your blog. I love that they weren't all that interested in candy. I see that you added Amanda to your list. Go check out her latest pictures if you haven't already. Addison appears to be allergic to penecillin. So funny! Love you!

Creative Corner said...

The boys look so cute. I love the look of your blog. Cutest paper! Wish we were headed that way but Dallas's brother just moved so any trip out there is a trip to see you guys! Maybe we can get Wayne down here and we will meet you in the middle :)

brownfam said...

Your boys are so cute. I can't believe how fast they are growing up. I can't believe your boys didn't last very long. Hey when is your brother/sister in law going to start blogging?

Ciera said...

Sounds like you had a great halloween! Ashelynn and Bryson love handing out the candy too. Your boys are growing up fast and are so hansome!

Anonymous said...

cute