I personally like short, but that is just me? I think it looks clean and more boy! Eliza said out of the blue today...."Mom, lets go to brocks house, I am tired of this!" She has been cracking me up lately! We need to plan another time to get together! We miss you!
i love both... but i have to go against the other comments and say i am loving the long. we had bradens that length for a while, but gave it up due to too many cups of water during washing to get the suds out- which equaled too many tears :)
Brock is so dang handsome, you're going to have the girls knocking down your doors to date him. He usually has his hair short...so I say go with the long, it will keep him warmer for the winter! Can't go wrong either way though.
I am lucky enough to be able to stay at home with my three adorable little boys. Brock is 6, Brody is 4 and Cooper is 5 months. Lets just say that keeping up with them is a full time job, but I love it.
6 comments:
Oh he is so cute either way, but I'm partial to the short hair.
I personally like short, but that is just me? I think it looks clean and more boy! Eliza said out of the blue today...."Mom, lets go to brocks house, I am tired of this!" She has been cracking me up lately! We need to plan another time to get together! We miss you!
i love both... but i have to go against the other comments and say i am loving the long. we had bradens that length for a while, but gave it up due to too many cups of water during washing to get the suds out- which equaled too many tears :)
Hmm I am thinking short too. I love them both ways because he is so cute. I suppose I am a clean cut kind!
Brock is so dang handsome, you're going to have the girls knocking down your doors to date him. He usually has his hair short...so I say go with the long, it will keep him warmer for the winter! Can't go wrong either way though.
Post a Comment