Thursday, April 10, 2008

So after weeks of going to Brock's soccer games and watching him play with rocks and following the group of kids attacking the ball, he finally scored a goal. Not only did he score 1 goal, but he scored 2. It was awesome. I missed both goals on camera, but did manage to get the giant smile that proceded each goal. I think that once he scored one goal he really started to play soccer. Notice the "action" shots and the intensity/fear on his face. He ROCKS!!! I think it must of just clicked for him. Unfortunately it was his last game of the season. He was so excited to get his trophy. He has to show it to everyone that enters our house. So be prepared to go "GaGa" over Brock's soccer trophy if you ever come over. Hope you enjoy the pics.

4 comments:

Shaun & April said...

So cute! I can't believe he is old enough to play soccer. I love the smile. He is so proud!

Suz... said...

Good job, Brock! Great smile!!

Christie Stewart said...

It is all about the trophy. Cole's has been proudly displayed all year. I need to get him enrolled for this season, I am really behind! I am just impressed I got his school registration done.

Pratt Family said...

Good job Brock!!! You look like a true soccer champ!!! Glad to hear that everyone is feeling better...that's no fun to be sick especially for that long. Stay healthy.