Monday, April 07, 2008

Sick, Sick and Sicker

So I have been getting some "negative" comments requesting that I update my blog. I will admit that it has been WAY too long. You know that it has been a long time since you've logged into your blog when you get nervous that you don't remember your username and password. I do have great excuses as to why I have been neglecting you all. We have been sicker than a pack of stray dogs!! For the last 3 weeks our family has been passing around some pretty bad stuff. Brody and I ended up with bronchitis and I got the stomach flu on top of it. I was seriously down and out for over a week. But, I am happy to report that I am finally starting to feel like myself again. Yesterday my ears finally cleared after living in a tunnel for the last few days and last night I actually slept through the night. I felt like a mom with a newborn that sleeps through the night for the first time this morning when I woke up and the clock said 6:30. It was wonderful.

I know I get annoyed when all of you don't update your blogs. So, I promise to be better about my blogging.

3 comments:

michiganbliss said...

Brit, It's Amber. Glad you guys are feeling better (and that you posted something new :)) Please tell Nate hello from Cod. Hope to see you next time we are in AZ.

Creative Corner said...

I am glad that you are feeling better. I love seeing your little boys and seeing whats up. I wish you could get Jen to blog too!

Christie Stewart said...

Yeah... I was about to give up on you. Actually I was starting to wonder if something was wrong. If I was a better friend, I would have called. I guess I suck. So, I am thinking we need to plan a weekend this summer for me and the boys to come visit. I hate that my kids don't even know yours. Call me! Love you!