
This is so funny. I don't say all the things in this song YET, but I know the day will come. It is so worth the time.
16 years ago
Parenting...The days are long, but the years are short.

This is so funny. I don't say all the things in this song YET, but I know the day will come. It is so worth the time.
Posted by
Brittany
at
2:17 PM
5 comments:
That is soo funny. Your cruise looks like it so much fun. Maybe if my husband ever decides that he doesnt like school we can actually USE his degree and do something like that! Your hair is very cute I love the cut! Take care, say hi to Nate and to Jen & Brad too.
read the comment I left on the last post.
That video is so funny!
Brittany I hope you don't mind I saw your blog listed on Ashley's blog and I just had to tell you how much I love your blog! The Brodster is so cute!! I am so jealous of your trip. And this video is my favorite video! I have seen it so many times and every time I love it more. And yes you will use those phrases more and more as those gorgeous boys of yours get older.
So Funny and true. I love your new hair and your new pictures on the side... When is Jen going to get a blog?? Tell her I said hi and if any of you guys are coming out for the 4th of July again, we'll do a big BBQ. Let us know.
Post a Comment