We took the boys down to San Diego last weekend and had an absolute BLAST!! I can't even begin to describe to you how much I love San Diego. We took the boys to Sea World the first day and they had so much fun. Then the next day we went from beach to beach hitting all the hot spots on my sister Melinda's list of things to do in San Diego. We went to the Hotel del Coronado which was amazing. I must have dropped about 20 hints to Nate that I want to come back just the 2 of us and stay there. It was so beautiful and the beaches there were to die for. We rolled up the boys pants and let them play in the water and climb on the rocks. Lets just say that they were soaking wet up to their armpits by the time we left. They had so much fun and I got some of the greatest pictures. We had lunch in Del Mar right on the beach, Nate got to go check out Torrey Pines Golf Course where the big golf tornament is going to be played next week. Then we hit the San Diego Temple and walked around the grounds. WOW!!! Is that seriously not a castle. It is so amazingly beautiful. I want to get married again just so I can do it there....Yes it would be to Nate again. The only negative thing that happened the whole trip was that we got a flat tire on the way home. BUMMER!! I must admit that Nate and I make a pretty good team. We were back on the road in 40 minutes. Just a minute or 2 longer than the nascar pit stops right? There was no yelling or cursing just the two of us working together. It was one of the best trips we have been on. Thanks Melinda for being such a great travel agent.
16 years ago
2 comments:
So glad to finally see a new post! I have a solution to san diego being your new favorite place...why dont you just move there! Oh how I would love that! We need to catch up! My life is crazy right now and I am sure yours is too! call me soon!
Dude, that looks fun. Good job on the tire. I miss little Brock and Brody! They are dang cute. We are excited to see you guys in a couple of weeks! Paaaarty!
Post a Comment