Back in April Nate and I went on a FABULOUS cruise with our good friends the Buhrley's and the Grantham's. We didn't know Dave and Lindsey Grantham before we went but they are great people and we had a blast with them.
We had so much fun just lying around and relaxing on the ship. The first 2 days were sea days and literally all we did was lay out and drink virgin Miami Vices, a wonderful mix of a pina colada and a strawberry daiquiri. Our goal was to have at least one everyday. Just to let you know our goal was met and then some. After two days at sea we had two port days. One at St. Maarten and the other at St. Thomas. We had a blast at both. On St. Maarten we rented a car and drove around to a couple of different beaches. We settled on a beautiful beach that was conveniently located right next to the nude beach. The boys were doing the driving and navigating so this shouldn't have surprised us when we get out of the car and there was a completely naked man that had to be at least 70 years old walking down to the beach. There wasn't a tan line on his body. I am just so thankful that he never turned around. On St. Thomas Nate and I went golfing. I was so much fun but a little frustrating considering I haven't golfed in about 4 years. I am a "little" rusty to say the least. I figured the more swings I took the more golf I got for my money. The entire cruise was great. We loved all the food and it was great to spend time with old friends and to make new ones at the same time

3 comments:
Its about time! Way cute pictures! I am working on sending you a disc of mine. Sorry I have been a slacker, little busy!
Yae...I have been waiting for your blog post about our cruise! Finally, you pulled through for me. However, no mention of Jen (we are on a nickname basis now!) or funny pictures of Nate conducting his version of an orchestra! Too funny and what a great trip it was!
So, why is it that I leave comments for you and tell you to call me or email me and I get nothing. I am calling you out right here on your blog.
I didn't know you cut all your hair off. It doesn't even look like you in the pictures. It's cute though. I need to talk to you, so call me. I don't have your number anymore.
Post a Comment