Thursday, September 25, 2008

I am still alive.....I think.

So I have been getting a lot of crap from someone about not updating my blog very often. You know who you are....This is for you!
Things have been more than CRAZY as of lately!! On September 2 we opened the doors to our new practice. We are now owners of Image Dental Group. We love it. I will say that owning a business is a lot of work. I have been working full time trying to learn what to do. Yesterday I worked from 7am to 5pm. It was a long day. Starting next week I will only be working 2 days and week. I can't wait. I have missed being a Mom and spending time with my boys. The boys have been going to school from 8:30am to about 5:30pm everyday. Brody LOVES it. He is having so much fun at school. Brock on the other hand is having a little bit of an adjustment. He keeps asking me if I can just pick him up. I love woking, being with adults and having adult conversations and feeling like I have accomplished something at the end of the day but I love being with my boys even more. I have a new respect for working moms and even more respect for single working moms(Christie). I don't know how you do it. Since working full time Nate has really steped up and helped out with the boys more. He has even made dinner a time or two. He really is an awesome Dad and a great husband. That is one thing that I think I will miss about going into the office everyday, seeing Nate. Nate and I work very well as a team. It has been fun seeing him work. I realized what a great dentist he is and how much patients like him. He really tries to put his patients at ease. He is great at what he does and I love him for working so hard to support our family.

Last Friday we had new family pictures taken for some marketing we are doing. They turned out pretty good considering Brody was a pain in the rear the entire time. I don't know how the photographer got any pics of him smiling. Thank Michelle for you patients with us.

Well, I am off to watch Grey's Anatomy!!!! Yeah!!! Anyone interested in a GA viewing party every week let me know!!

First Day of School

Picture we are using for marketing

Brody being Brody

Brody being Brody...again

Mattie & Macie

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new practice. Where is it located? We would love to come by some time. We need to get together for dinner again and catch up. Love all the family pics...

The Walker Family said...

Congrats...how exciting. Your boys are adorable as usual (love the blonde hair and brown eyes.)

amber buhrley said...

yeah! I took a chance and clicked on your blog to see if you happened to update! So fun to see your boys and how much they have grown. We really need to get together soon because I miss you so dang much!

Crystal said...

super cute new pics! I am lov'n keeping track of you! But I must admit it's sad to realse how little I know about you :( we are going to work on this right?!