16 years ago
Saturday, October 04, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRODY
I can't believe that my BABY is 3 years old. Where has the time gone. I remember when Brock was born that my Mom told me to enjoy each day because once you have kids time just flies. She was RIGHT!
A little about Brody....Where do I start? This little boy is a ball of energy. From dusk (5:45) til dawn(8:00) he is going non-stop. His preschool teacher, who has been teaching for quite some time, tells me she has never seen a child with more energy than my Brody. In a way that was both hard to hear and good to hear. I felt better because someone was finally agreeing with me that he is CRAZY. His craziness is what I love best about him. He is not only a ball of energy, but also a ball of laughs. He is trying to entertain all day long. His smile only leaves his face when he doesn't get what he wants or he is put in time out. He loves his big brother and tries so hard to be big like him. He is extremely cordinated. He can throw a ball and swing a golf club as well as Brock. He has been swimming since April. No life jacket or floaties needed. In June he was water skiing. Did I mention he is fearless. A few of his favorite pastimes are EATING, reading books, playing transformers, swimming, wrestling, EATING, playing football, shooting baskets, practicing golf, singing songs, EATING, running, riding bikes and EATING. He would eat non-stop if I would let him. It is a good thing that he is so active or he might have a weight problem. There is just something about him that attracts people to him. I have heard more than once someone say, "I don't know what it is about him, but you just can't help but love him". A few things I LOVE about Brody.....his sweet smile, his "fat-man-chuckle" laugh, his big hugs, his willingness to try new things, his smell, his bubble butt, how he scrunches his nose and breaths heavy to make me smile(it works everytime), his endless amounts of energy(I only wish he could share), how he has to sleep with his "guys"(stuffed animals) everynight, his ability to brighten up a room just by entering it. He is my sweet, crazy, loud baby boy that brings me so much joy. My life would be so boring without him in it. I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for him and for entrusting him in my care. I am so excited to see what the future hold for this little boy. With all his energy he should be able to accomplish great things. Happy Birthday, Brody!! I love you more than you will ever know.
Posted by
Brittany
at
6:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
random that I just checked your blog and you posted like 10 minutes ago! What a cute post and what a cute boy! Did you have fun at playhouse disney? We need to get together soon because this post just made me miss your little guys!
random that I just checked your blog and you posted like 10 minutes ago! What a cute post and what a cute boy! Did you have fun at playhouse disney? We need to get together soon because this post just made me miss your little guys!
random that I just checked your blog and you posted like 10 minutes ago! What a cute post and what a cute boy! Did you have fun at playhouse disney? We need to get together soon because this post just made me miss your little guys!
my baby boy's birthday is on October 4th too! Crazy!! Rhett just turned one! What a sweet tribute to your little man, he is a cutie!
Happy Birthday Brody!!! Wow...three!! Big boy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRODY!!!
time he learnt how to suck c--k I will gladly teach him
teaching my nephew he is not quite 2, he has had my load in his mouth a few times but his sister was better, she is 6 now and I am just starting training her to understand the things I do to her are private and secret so she can't tell anyone, test her with small secrets first then once I am sure she can keep quiet I am going to start getting into her knickers to rub, and just gradually do more and more and hope she enjoys it so she keeps quiet, I hope to f--k her by 10 , had my d--k in her as a few times but once she turned about 40 mths she started talking too much so it was too risky, I often get her knickers from the laundry bin and sniff them and lick the crotch , her 6 yr old pu--y tastes real good, love having her on my lap watching a movie, she fidgets like they all do and her bum rubbing my crotch gets me rock hard, she grinds on it when she feels it push against her and I come a couple of times as she does, I want her little as again it felt real good in her before but I will go much deeper now
that is beautiful I would love to enjoy her with you and her knickers, I love sniffing a little tods knix, sucking her c unt juice and pee out thencumming in the crotch
how old was she the first time in her arse? my niece is 2 I love having my hand in her nappy feeling her kiddiekunt
Post a Comment