As usual I am behind on my blogging. My little baby Brock is now officially 5. Where has the time gone? We had a party with his friends at the park and had a blast. We have some great friends and the boys and I all seem to have fun when we all get together.
A little bit about Brock.
He is one of the sweetest kids. He loves to learn and go to school. On Fridays he always says how much he will miss his teacher Jane. He is reading and writing very well. He has adjusted fairly well to having to stay at school until 5:30 twice a week. He loves to swim, play golf, soccer, basketball and baseball. He tries his hardest no matter what he does. He is great at coloring and would do it all day long if I would let him. He makes his bed and puts his dishes in the sink when he is done with them (his Dad doesn't even do that). He loves to spend time with his Dad especially golfing. He is a great big brother to Brody and is constatly asking for a baby sister and asking when there will be a baby in my tummy. We love him so much and are so happy to have him be a part of our family.



2 comments:
very cute Britt-your boy's are so stinking cute! They grow up too fast!
FYI I am going private on my blog so if you want in let me know :)
what a cutie. I cant believe it has already been five years since we had our kids. Crazy! We are old! It was fun to see you guys! We miss you!
Post a Comment