Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Just a little reminder



Just a little reminder about what happened the last time the Cougs visited Rice Chex stadium. Enjoy. Go Cougs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Erica Wyatt said...

I just saw your family pics on Camie's website. I was roommates with Camie at SUU. What a small world. Cute pictures.

Crystal said...

hey you! I need your e-mail to invite you in:
crystalswhite@yahoo.com

p.s.
no T-day post? maybe you don't celebrate the holidays?!! he he he just giving you a hard time for slackin' on your blog ;)

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

go BYU all the way!!! Wow Brock, Clara & Eliza are 5 I can hardly believe it. Time flies...I can remember us all being prego together, and dancing at the Halloween dance in Omaha waiting for them to come!

8426 STICKNEY AVE said...

I can't believe how big the boys are. They are darling. Hope you are doing well.