Monday, May 11, 2009

Just a test to see how many people still look at my blog. Notice anything new?

21 comments:

michiganbliss said...

Finally! A new post! :) congrats on the pregnancy. How exciting!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting. Hope you are feeling well.

The Brown's said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for your family.
Hope everything is good.
-nicole

The Bluths said...

Well it's about time!

amber buhrley said...

Glad to see there was something new on your blog. I was ready to take you off of my friends list. Then i realized I talk to you enough to leave you on! Congrats! I am really excited for you!

amber buhrley said...

You also encouraged me to put one on my own blog. kind of fun because even I keep forgetting how far along I am.

Brooke said...

WOW!!! What exciting news!! You didn't say anything at t-ball last night, crazy girl!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you guys :o)

Molly Koch said...

congrats britt! i only check back once in forever on yours... where have you been?!! i've been missin ya.

Heidi Joncas said...

Just found it actually. Nice ticker over there! Congrats!

Shaun & April said...

Congrats! This does explain the lack of posts lately. ;)
That's really fun!

Anonymous said...

yes......did you change your background and you are pregnant! Congrats!

Shelby said...

Congrtulations Hammonds! Your husband has been so funny about it. He gave Lance updates at mutual on your status every week. I hope you get your little girl! Three boys are great too though, I loved it!

brownfam said...

Congrats!! I'm always asking Wayne if he knows if and when you guys are going to have #3. That is so great. Hope you have a good pregnancy. How goes running the office?

Mimi and Papa said...

Hi Nate, It's been a while... You have the cutest family and a big congrats on a new little one.
Looks like you guys are doing great! I'm so happy for you.
Launa Thompson

Creative Corner said...

That is so cool. Congradulations! Maybe it could be a girl.

Jeannette said...

congrats!

amber buhrley said...

Why is ticker saying both of us are like 4 weeks farther along then we are. I tried to re update it and it still said the same thing? Am I retarded and just cant figure it out?

Crystal said...

Uh oh!! Maybe you'll get your girl this time?! If not oh-well your boys are adorable so who cares?!! Congrats and good job posting!!

amber buhrley said...

Because you are not 16 weeks and I am not 24 weeks pregnant.

Shannon said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you guys :o)

Also I'll have to tell you what your hubby told us...he is funny! :)

Hope you have a great pregnancy! Let me know if I can help watch your boys for dr. appts or a nap!!! :)

wittygal said...

First time I checked out your blog but I am going to go with the little baby floating around as the new thing. Hope you don't mind but I added you to my blog list.