BOY!!!!
We are excited to add a 3rd little man to our family. I will admit there was a little disappointment when I first found out, but much to my surprise no tears were shed and the saddness passed within minutes. I am excited to remain the only girl in the family...unless you count our 3 dogs.
This pregnancy has gone very well so far. Other than being tired all the time I feel pretty good. I just recently cut back on my running due to the fact that my dog, Savanna, tripped me while running and I twisted my ankle and my running partner is out of town. Oh how I miss her. I keep trying to get Nate up at 5:00 to go running with me but he's not as motivated as I am and when there is no one waiting on the corner for me it's hard to get my growing butt out of bed. I have had very little back pain this time around and fear that once I stop running the back pain might start up. Due to my pre-term labor my Dr. wants me to stop running at 20 weeks which is in 2 days. Not sure what I am going to do. I go in next week and might see if she will reconsider.
We are excited to add a 3rd little man to our family. I will admit there was a little disappointment when I first found out, but much to my surprise no tears were shed and the saddness passed within minutes. I am excited to remain the only girl in the family...unless you count our 3 dogs.
This pregnancy has gone very well so far. Other than being tired all the time I feel pretty good. I just recently cut back on my running due to the fact that my dog, Savanna, tripped me while running and I twisted my ankle and my running partner is out of town. Oh how I miss her. I keep trying to get Nate up at 5:00 to go running with me but he's not as motivated as I am and when there is no one waiting on the corner for me it's hard to get my growing butt out of bed. I have had very little back pain this time around and fear that once I stop running the back pain might start up. Due to my pre-term labor my Dr. wants me to stop running at 20 weeks which is in 2 days. Not sure what I am going to do. I go in next week and might see if she will reconsider.
We are still trying to figure out a name. Any suggestions are welcomed...just stay away from anything that starts with the letter "B".
8 comments:
I about fell out of bed when I saw that you were at the top of my most recently posted list! So glad to have an update even though I talk to you often enough to know about most of whats going on in your life. How about now adding a picture or two? Just a thought. Congrats on another little boy! If he looks anything like your other two he is going to be one handsome little guy!
Uh, that was me, amber that posted the last comment. I guess thats what I get for using his laptop! I bet you were probably wondering what the heck he was saying all that for.
Congrats! I just sent you an email. Boy names, those are easy, now girl names...we just can't decide!
Congrats on another boy. You have such a cute family.
you sound so tough! My running partner is 8 weeks along, & I am always the one to beg her to stop--what sort of pansy am I? You go girl!!
Very exciting.....your boys are adorable and I can't wait to see how cute #3 is!!
Congrats! That is so exciting. As far as names go we really like Cole, Grant and Reece. Glad you are feeling well.
Yeah for boys! We are having a blast with Ethan. Congrats! You totally rock for running and espescially getting up at 5! ONLY Jared's gettin up that early round here!
Post a Comment