Monday, November 30, 2009

He's Here!!

Cooper Boyd was born on November 18th at 9:35 am. He weighed 7 lbs 7 oz and was 19.5 inches. He has about 10 times the hair that either of the other boys had. He is so much fun and we love having him in our family. Brock and Brody are excited to have a little brother around. He has already been fallen on and had multiple cars driven over his body. I figure if he can make it through his first year in one piece then the rest should be pretty easy.

Isn't he sweet!
Don't you wish you had a Cooper under your tree this year!

Couldn't have made it through the first few day without my Mom!

Brody is loving being a big brother.

A boy can't ask for a better brother than Brock.

This is how Cooper spends 99% of his time.

I love his face in this picture.

My sweet boys! How did I ever get so lucky?

9 comments:

Unknown said...

A Boy and BYU beat Utah... What else could Nate ask for this Christmas?

amber buhrley said...

Yeah! So happy to finally see pictures. I was thinking last night i might be there before you posted. He is so cute! Can't wait to come and hold him!

Shaun & April said...

He is so cute. Where did that dark hair come from? I also can not believe how grown-up and absolutely handsome Brock is... He looks so big? R kids are not the same little ones running around Village Green.

Marshall and Dana said...

He is beautiful!! Congrats! Hope you are feeling well. Someday when things settle down for the both of us we need to get together again!

The Walker Family said...

Congratulations Brittany he's adorable:)

Lisa said...

Your boys are darling! Congrats on the new addition.

Shannon said...

Oh my did you post?!!! haha!! I'm still getting over that SHOCK! haha!! jk!!! Love the pics!! He sure is sweet!!!! CONGRATS!

The Brown's said...

Congrats Brittany! Cooper is a little cutie, I was so excited to get a Christmas Card and see the pics! Thanks for sending one. I didnt get around to sending any out this year! Cute CUTE boys!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

What a cutie!! I love all that dark hair!