Sunday, February 14, 2010

We've been BUSY!

This post was actually typed up in December and never published.  What the heck!  All I needed to to was click on "PUBLISH POST" what a slacker.

We have had a lot going on since Cooper was born. 

Last week my good friend Amber came in town.  We had so much fun just hanging out.  We met in dental school and have been friends ever since.  She had her third little one just 6 weeks before Cooper was born.  She left her other two kids home with family and just brought cute little Lily.  It was so fun to be able to be just us and our newborns.  We went shopping, ate way too many brownies, nursed our babies, rented some good movies and some not so good movies.  The one thing we didn't do was take a lot of pictures.  These are the only three.  All it all it was a great trip.  I loved that she took the time out of her busy life to come and visit and that she was willing to call in some favors to leave her older kids at home.  What a great friend. 

These two will fall in love someday...the just don't know it yet.

No...I don't want twins.

Right after Amber left it was Nate's birthday.  We went to dinner and came home for some good old cake and ice cream.  Nate made out like a bandit for his birthday.  New golf clubs, bag, balls, a jacket, shoes and even some cash to get whatever else he might need to improve his game.  Now he just needs to find the time to use all his new toys.

Nate is so proud of his 3 boys and they are so lucky to have him for a Daddy.  He is so patient with them and their Mommy.  We all love him so much.  I am so lucky to be married to such a STUD!  He works his tail off to provide for his family and we love him for it.

4 comments:

amber buhrley said...

Thanks for the shout out...2 months later! No, I really am glad I came out. It was so fun! You are a great host, even just 3 weeks after having a baby!

amber buhrley said...

Oh-and nate got new balls?

The Bluths said...

Oh man, I was going to make a crack about Nate getting balls for his birthday and someone beat me to it...

Shannon said...

Oh my!!! hahaha you girls crack me up!!! I'm glad you had a good time with your friend, she is very sweet and so is her little one!

Happy Bday to your man too!! ;) Sounds like he had a great one!!