Thursday, March 25, 2010

Look Who's 4 Months Old

Time truely does fly when you're having fun and oh how much fun little Cooper is.  I can't believe that he is already 4 month old.  It seems like he was just born, yet somehow it feels as if he has always been around. 

A little bit about Cooper......

He weighs 13lbs 11 oz

He has many nick names. Cooperster, Scoops, Scooby-Doo and my personal favorite COOP (say it in your deepest voice with some umph behind it to get the full effect).

He has the cutest open mouth smile

He can roll over but chooses not to show off too much.

He loves to watch his brothers.

He sleeps through the night. Hooray!! 

He loves to suck on his pointer finger.  He thinks it makes him look smarter.

He hates getting a bath.  The boys is not a fan of being cold.

And he is kissed and loved daily by 3 dogs, 2 crazy brothers and his Mommy and Daddy.




4 comments:

amber buhrley said...

oh my goodness! seriously brittany, I have thought all of your boys were cute, but I think I will venture to say Cooper is the cutest. (dont tell them I ever said that) Oh my, I am so in love. That first picture of him is adorable. and it makes me sad. So sad that it hasnt been that long since I have seen you but when it comes to a newborn, it has been ages! I want to see him and squeeze him and share some of the kissing action going on. And you know how excited I got when I saw your name at the top of my posted list! I love it! Lets do it some more!!

amber buhrley said...

ok, I couldnt stop looking at the pictures again. I even blew them up for matt! I had to make another comment about how cute he is! And he just looks so sweet...and chubby!

Shannon said...

Too Cute!! When can I come over to take more pics?! :)

Kristen said...

Oh geez...I want to meet the little man. He is adorable and I can't wait to see him! I just realized that you have a full house dude! I forgot you guys have three dogs. I'm coming to Phoenix in less than TWO months! Don't have the details yet, but I know I'm coming.