We had a great Easter weekend. On Saturday we took the boys to the Surprise Easter Egg Hunt. They had so much fun. They got way too much candy and were able to play in the bounce houses. We had lunch at Sonic and then home to hang out and watch General Conference. Thanks to a little thing call DVR we didn't have to stay home all morning and miss out on the festivities. Sunday was spent watching confrence and lounging in our PJ's. What could be better than that? All in all it was a great weekend spent with my four favorite boys.
My Loves
Apparently Brody was done taking pictures
What a STUD!!
Brock takes Easter egg hunting very serious
That is a lot of candy
Check out all those eggs
They were told to "clean up the field" and not leave any candy behind
This little stinker will not look at the camera
2 comments:
So cute! I love seeing pictures of your boys. We need to get together soon. I got spoiled seeing so much of you at the end of last year/beginning of this year. Cooper has grown so much and I need to hold him soon!
What a fun Easter Saturday.
And I agree there is nothing better than spending Conference Sunday at home in your jammies. A very laid back easy day. Which we don't get very often.
The boys are getting so big. And they are all as handsome as ever but you know that Brody is still my favorite! ;D
Post a Comment