16 years ago
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Pumpkins
So for family night last night we decided to carve our pumpkins. It was a lot of work considering Nate worked til 7:00 last night. I had 3 of the 4 pumpkins cleaned out when he got home. I think I forgot how messy pumpkins are. It seemed like we had pumpkin guts everywhere. The boys had a great time and that is all that mattered. They loved sitting outside and watching the newly carved pumpkins. Brock choose the Blues Clues pumpkin, Brody's is the ghost, mine is the kissy face and Nate's is the Jeep. They all seem quite fitting.
Posted by
Brittany
at
9:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Whoa, you guys are good pumpkin carvers. We are booooring. I like yours the best though.
I wish we lived close and could have carved together. How fun!!
So fun and so cute! When Eliza and I were wrapping brocks presents the other day she told me we should drive it to brocks house and go to his party! Sure miss being able to do that! hope you had a good hallowee! We wont call brock today since it isnt "really" his birthday! We will call soon! Hope your trip was fun!
Amber
Post a Comment