Monday, February 25, 2008

2 Tired Little Boys

I think I wore my boys out today. At 6:30 Brock asked if he could go to bed. Here was our eventful day.

6:45 Out of bed (not by my choice)
8:50 Brock goes to school
9:00 Mom has appointment, Dad and Brody go to the Post Office
10:30 Mom and Brody off to Walmart
12:00 Lunch with some friends
1:30 Brody down for a nap(no sleeping was involved) Brock & Mom out back playing
2:30 Gave up on the "nap" got Brody out of his room
3:30 Go to the gym for some peace and quiet for Mom and playtime for the boys
5:00 Ride bikes
6:00 Dinner
6:30 Baths
6:58 In bed
7:05 Both boys fast asleep
7:30 Nate home from work (sad the boys were already in bed)

I might try this again tomorrow. It's 8:00 and the only sound is Nate playing Guitar Hero which is much better than 2 screaming banshees running around.

4 comments:

Marshall and Dana said...

Hey, I would love to get together with you. We leave on the 6th so if you wanted to get together before that, I have nothing going after this tomorrow. We are doing house stuff tomorrow. I would even go to the train park again if you want. My girls love it there. It is on Indian Bend road about 2 miles west of the loop 101 Indian Bend exit in Scottsdale. You can look it up at www.therailroadpark.com It is also called McCormic park. Let me know when you want to get togeter. Jaymi Davis wants to meet up too.

Pratt Family said...

Hey Brittany, it's so good to hear from you. Sorry it's taken me so long to get onto your blogspot. It's so great reading and seeing how your darling family is growing. As you've noticed we're in Alaska, but there isn't a day yet this winter I haven't wished we had chosen AZ. It's always cold, but having a winter baby I get the great excuse of hanging inside everyday. Take care & keep in touch. Cammie

amber buhrley said...

uh, its been over a month! Time for something new!

amber buhrley said...

Brittany,
Seriously...is your life so boring you have nothing to blog about. I am tired of reading about 2 tired little boys! We all want something new! Get on it please!