Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The Joe Shirt




For those of you that aren't aware, Brock has loved the show Blue's Clues from day one. It is an older show so there are not a lot of fun stuff to but in the stores anymore. So I went on ebay and found these shirts that are just like Joe's shirts on the show. Brock went nuts when I gave them to him. He had to put one on instantly. I had to bribe him to take it off so that we could go to back to school night. I promised him he could sleep in it if he would just take it off. It is so big on him that you can't even tell that he has shorts on under them. I have to hide them from him or he will want to wear one everyday and sleep in it at night. I think I have created a monster.
So the boys and I were out swimming the other morning and I decided to take some pictures of them. They really are the best part of my day. As you can tell by the pics Brody really just wants to be like his big brother. Neither of them have any fear when it comes to water, which can pose a problem when you have a swimming pool in your back yard. Brock has been swimming all summer on his own and Brody is still wearing a life jacket of sorts. Hopefully with more swimming lessons next spring Brody will be much stronger.

0 comments: