Two posts in one day, this must be some sort of record.
For the last month Brock has been asking when he can go back to school. We started crossing the days of the calender early July. Well, his wish came true Monday morning. He was so excited that he did everything I asked him to do the first time I asked him after threatening to not let him go. He ran into class and never looked back. I didn't even get a chance to tell him goodbye. There is no separation issues with that kid. Here are the typical first day of school pictures outside our house. I know I might be biased, but he sure is a cute kid.


4 comments:
You do have such cute kids! Sydney is a fish too! She LOVES the water with no fear. I cant believe how big they are!
Such cute boys! Living in Las Vegas has turned Mitchell into a swimmer as well!
Emily Craw
Oh ya...come check out our blog sometime!
http://thecrawfamily.blogspot.com/
Brock looks so dang cute! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment