Monday, August 27, 2007

Deep Thought

Just a thought...Don't you hate it when you email someone and you think they will get right back to you and they don't. You end up checking your email 20 times just waiting for it.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Dude....I hate that. As a matter of fact, I've been doing that for the last 5 hours. That's funny.

Unknown said...

Nate...it is so good to hear from you. I am glad to see you and your adorable family. It has been way too long! Your little boys are the cutest. My husband was actually thinking of living out by the west campus but we aren't too fimiliar with the area and don't really know any one out there. So we are really flexible and are up for anything. We were also looking in the mesa/gilbert area. So let me know if you have or know of anything. I am in California and willbe back in Arizona on Sunday. So we are needing a place asap. You can also email me at jennydannels@gmail.com or call me at 480-231-6167. Thanks nate for everything! Good hearing from you again!

brownfam said...

Speaking of your deep thought, I've been waiting to hear back from you. Just kidding. Really, I was wondering if I could get a copy of the pics you have from our senior banquet and then what every other pics you have from omaha that I might like. I am eventually going to get to scrapbooking omaha. Your family looks and sounds great. My kids really want to come visit all the Hammonds, we are just waiting for time and money. Talk to you soon.

Misti