Well my baby is now officially 2. Has looked like he was 2 for quite some time, but now it is official. Yesterday we had a little party with Nate's brother and his family and Nate's sister and her family. We had so much fun. It is nice to have some family around for occasions like this.
A little about "The Brodster" as he is refered to by many....
I don't know what it is about Brody but he has stolen the hearts of many. I don't know if it is his fat man chuckle, as we call it, that he has had since about 4 months old or his sweet hugs and kisses that he gives so freely, but whatever it is everyone just loves him. He is the loudest and craziest little boy. He doesn't stop all day long. He has 2 volumes, loud and suround sound and 2 speeds, turbo and warp speed. He keeps us on our toes and our lives would be so boring without him and our house would be so quiet. He loves his big brother more than anything. The other day at "Little Gym", a Mommy and Me class that we just started going to, they asked him his name and he said Brock. How cute is that? He also is fearless. Which makes it hard to understand why he is such a Momma's Boy. I think he is going to have the best personality. He is always trying to make you laugh. He even tries to tell knock knock jokes. I love this little boy so dearly and am so greatful for the opportunity that our Heavenly Father has given me to be a part of his life. So, with that being said, here are some pics of Brody's first 2 years of life.

3 comments:
It makes me sad that I don't live closer to you so I could be apart of these occasions. I love your boys and your family so much. Boys are the best. Happy birthday from Aunt Christie (self proclaimed title).
I wish I could have been there for the big day. Heard it was a
P-A-R-T-Y! Give Brod a big hug and kiss from us!
if he isn't suckin c--k yet I want to teach him, bent over sucking me off with my finger in his as-hole getting him ready for c-ck
Post a Comment