Friday, September 21, 2007

NATE

Nate rippin it up at Lake Powell
Nate and Brody


Nate and Brody sleeping on the floor of the family room


Dr. Nate,DDS (finally)




So I ended the last blog stating that Nate and I were going out to dinner...which we did. It was great. We drove into Scottsdale and had a nice dinner just the two of us. Then we walked in and out of the shops at the Kierland Commons. It was so nice to be together. I really feel very lucky to have such a great husband. He takes such good care of me and is a great father to our boys. He is so patient with me and never complains. I always say that the only person more patient than my husband is my father-in-law. That must be where he gets it from.


At dinner he was joking that there were no pictures of us on the blog. What I think he was really thinking is that there aren't any pictures of HIM on the blog. So here is to my wonderful husband of 5 1/2 years. I hope you all enjoy seeing some pictures of my Nate.

1 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh...my brother is cute! Miss you guys!