Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I did it!

So, a few months back I made a slide show and couldn't figure out how to attach it to my blog (I will admit I am not the quickest on the computer). Now that I know the ins and outs of blogging a little bit better I did it. This slide show is from the 4th of July when my family was up at our cabin. We always have a blast together up there. I just love being with my family and they are the best.

3 comments:

Christie Stewart said...

Brittany, I am impressed. Slideshow and all. I am sorry I didn't get to talk to you longer on the phone the other day. When are you coming up next. I miss you.

Suz... said...

love your blog Brittany!! Thanx for sharing. Suzanne.

brownfam said...

I know what you mean, it took me forever to figure out my slideshow. It looks good though. Are you guys coming up for Christmas again? See ya.