Wednesday, October 17, 2007

8:05 pm

You can tell that it has been a crazy day when you sit down to the computer at 8:05 pm and your kids are already in bed.

They sound of silence, the smell of pumpkin chocolate chip bread, the thought that my best friend Tivo is hard at work and a house that looks like a tornado ran through it. The house will have to wait til tomorrow. I have lost the will to fight the tornado and the toys will have to spend the night in disarray on the floor.

2 comments:

Suz... said...

this is hilarious! And all too familiar. My tornado awaits as well.

Christie Stewart said...

Are you kidding me? Shoot the damn dog! I can't beleive you took the dog in. You aren't suppose to take a kid into the Dr with diahrea until it is over a week, so I would think with a dog it would be similar. So funny!!!