
So, my little Brody monster is trying so hard to talk. Some of the cutest things come out of his mouth.
Awful Peas--Waffle Please
I you--I love you
Ouse Keem--Ice Cream
See O--Sleepover
Daddy Offy--Daddy's Office
Mamma U No Taka Me--Shut up Mom
The last one is 100% for real. I was putting him in his carseat after a tantrum was thrown at Nate's office. I was telling him how naughty he was for acting that way, and he looked me straight in the eyes and said...Mamma u no taka me. I quickly closed the door so that he could not see me laughing.
Am I a bad mom for not correcting him? I figure that I have the rest of my life to hear him beg for waffles and not think it is so cute or better yet to tell me to shut my mouth.
16 years ago
2 comments:
It was great seeing you guys the other day. I'm glad you wrote down all of his latest sayings...so fun to look back and remember these things!
We can laugh at it now Brittany, because soon enough they are going to tell us to "Shut-up" and it won't be so funny!!! LOL!
Post a Comment