So this past weekend was an extremely uneventful one to say the least. I was sick Saturday and Sunday. When Mom is sick and Dad is at work not a lot happens on a Saturday. I am so happy that my kids aren't at the age when they know that weekends are supposed to be fun filled.
So it is Monday morning and I woke up not feeling 100%. Maybe 73%. So I started telling myself "I FEEL TERRIFIC". This is what my Dad would always tell me to say to myself when I was having a not so great day. Well it didn't work all that well then and it doesn't work all that well now.
To make things "better" we noticed that our dog Mattie was sick this weekend too. She was shaking, not eating, vomiting and diarrhea and not walking all that well. She couldn't make it up or down the stairs. So we decided to take her into the vet this morning. $400 dollars later we are told that she has gas. First they thought it was pancreatits(sp), so they did blood work. Then they thought she had a bowel obstruction, so the took x-rays. When nothing came up on either they said she had gas. That is some pretty expensive gas. Oh how I wish my dog could talk. I've never even spent that much money on one of my kids when I take them to the Dr. It's a darn good thing that she is a good dog and that we all love her or else. I'm not sure what the or else would be, but oh well. Mattie has gas.
16 years ago
2 comments:
funny post, I'm now laughing and I'll remember that diagnosis for when we get a dog haha!
Okay...truth be told. I am not going to lie to ya! I have been blog stalking you for a minute or two. It is a sick addiction! Anyway, still waiting for your portfolio!
Amber Buhrley's crazy friend....Lindsay!
Post a Comment