So I have been meaning to right down a few of the funny things that Brock says to me. Since I am using this blog as a type of journal I have decided to write them down here.
#1
I was tucking Brock into bed the other night and decided to ask him a few questions.
Mom: Brock why do you crawl in bed with me every morning?
Brock: Because I love you and I love sleeping with you.
How sweet is that? He just ensured that he will always have a spot in bed next to me.
#2
We were trying to get out the door and I asked Brock to RUN and get his shoes. I always tell him to be quick like a bunny.
Mom: Brock hurry quick like a bunny!
Brock: Or slow like a turtle. (while looking over his shoulder at me and walking away extremely slow)
Where did he get that one?
#3
There was no prompting on this one. It came out of no where while we were driving to school.
Brock: Mom can we buy a dog sled and take it to Grandpa Gary's house and play with it in the snow.
Mom: We don't have dogs to pull a dog sled?
Brock: Mattie and Macie can pull it? (our 6 pound and 3 pound yorkies)
Mom: I don't think that will work.
Brock: I think it will mom, I think it will.
Mom: Brock we are not getting a dog sled.
Brock: Please mom, pretty please. I really want a dog sled.
No we did not and will not be buying a dog sled anytime in the near future.
He's a riot. You just can't help but love him.
16 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment