Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary



After 6 years of Marriage this is what I know and love about my husband....

1. He is patient. Especially with me.
2. He is a hard worker.
3. He is a go getter.
4. He likes a little milk mixed in with his chocolate syrup in the morning.
5. He likes a little ice cream with his chocolate syrup at night.
6. He hates going shopping with me but does it because I want him to.
7. He likes my cooking. Most people wouldn't.
8. He bathes the boys every night.
9. He does the dishes with me every night.
10 He supports our family.
11. He honors the priesthood.
12. He is the best father I could ask for for my boys.
13. He always kisses me good bye in the morning.
14. He makes me laugh.
15. He can talk to anyone.
16. I don't have to "babysit" him at family parties.
17. He gets ready in the morning with only the closet light on so I can sleep in.
18. He puts up with all my drama.
19. He lets me go home to Utah, a lot.
20. He is my husband and I feel very blessed to have found him.

I love you Natey. Thanks for the best 6 years of my life. I look forward to the rest of eternity with you. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. Thanks for helping me bring 2 little boys into this world that bring me nothing but joy. I love you, Happy Anniversary!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice tribute to your husband. I can't believe you have been married for six years. Congrats. I miss my boys. Happy Belated Anniversary.

Lori