Hi Britney! Your kids are so cute. We are moving to memphis for oral surgery. We heard Nate almost went that Route. I still wish we weren't doing it. I would like to be done with school!
I am lucky enough to be able to stay at home with my three adorable little boys. Brock is 6, Brody is 4 and Cooper is 5 months. Lets just say that keeping up with them is a full time job, but I love it.
7 comments:
Hi Britney! Your kids are so cute. We are moving to memphis for oral surgery. We heard Nate almost went that Route. I still wish we weren't doing it. I would like to be done with school!
Britney, These scare me... Brave kids, and Brave mamma... Miss seeing you guys.
Sorry I removed the first comment! I didn't re-read it and there were too many typos!
Those boys do know how to fly!
Dude, that is sooo funny. I was wondering how Brock was doing that at first!
Awesome!!
Your boys are soooo handsome!!! Great pictures of them flying. What fun Sunday memories.
Post a Comment