Sunday, February 17, 2008

Soccer Monster

Saturday was Brock's first soccer game. I suppose that this officially makes me a "Soccer Mom". I'm not exactly sure how I feel about this title. Anyway...It was so much fun to watch Brocky play soccer. We were so proud of him. We have been trying to stress to him that you don't touch the ball with your hands. Much to our amazement, he didn't. Not once. Maybe the kid does listen every once in a while. Here are some pictures from his game. The little girl in the pictures is his friend Maggie and the little boy is his friend Jake. You can tell from the pictures that Jake is a funny kid. We were laughing at him the entire game. Thanks to my Dad, Mom and Nate for the awesome camera for my birthday. I LOVE IT!!!!

1 comments:

Shaun & April said...

He looks so big. You have got to be the "hottest" soccer mom I know...