Thursday, February 07, 2008

Silence is deadly when there is a 4 year old in the house

Brody was napping this afternoon and I was upstairs on the computer updating my blog. At last check Brock was downstairs playing with the dogs....NOT. He came upstairs and said "How do you like my new hair Mommy?" It seems that Brock had found my kitchen scissors and cut his own hair. Now you are probably thinking that this in not that big of a deal, he is a boy, just cut his hair. NOOOOOOOO! It has taken every ounce of control for me to not cut this childs hair for the last 6 months. I have been trying to grow it out. Needless to say there was a tiny bit of yelling and a lot of time out this afternoon.Does his face not say it all?

6 comments:

brownfam said...

Silence is nice until it hits you "it's too silent". I havn't had any scissor issues just lipstick issues. You need to post a picture if you took one in between all the time outs.

EMontheway said...

Hi Brittany:
Your blog is fun to check every so often and I always get a chuckle at the things the boys are doing! It makes me smile and reminisce to when my own two were little!
Take care,
Maria

Marshall and Dana said...

Lexi chopped her bangs and one side to the middle of her ear in Nov. notice are fall family pics are luckily 1 day before she did it. I was also trying to grow hers out and was just starting to triple barrel it and do all sorts of fun thing. I know how you feel. Those little stinkers. Im sure Brock is still just as cute.

amber buhrley said...

woops, didnt you learn the hard way with the permanent markers in Omaha! You gotta put things up girl!

Suz... said...

I've heard from THREE friends this past week that had scissor/hair issues w/ their kids! I hope that since things happen in threes I won't have to worry about it...at least not this week!

Unknown said...

I can't believe that! I would have been so upset too but what do you do? Boys will be boys...