I just finished watching the funeral of our beloved prophet Gordon B. Hinckley. What a wonderful man. Though I did not know him personally, he was a member of my family. He was prayed for daily my myself and my boys, and everytime Brock saw a picture of him he got the biggest smile on his face and said, "That's President Hinckley." I adored him and will greatly miss him and his leadership. He was "My Prophet", it was under his Presidency that I obtained my testimony of the truthfulness of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He had such a great sense of humor and I will miss hearing him speak at General Conference. Though he will be missed by many I know that he is back in the arms of his sweetheart. Because of him I will continue to try to "Stand a Little Taller."
16 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment